Friday 29 May 2015

New Character Designs

With the latest version of Anime Studio Pro out I really want to get reacquainted with the software (I've forgotten so much). To get the ball rolling I thought I'd design some new characters, something simple to start with. Meet "The Complementaries".



You can't get more simple than some basic shapes. I spent some face time with the surface Pro (something else I've been neglecting of late) and worked up some character sheets, this being the one I felt worth pursuing. I'll still be using Anime Studio Pro 9.5 I guess, there's nothing particularly challenging about any of these characters animation-wise that would necessitate getting version 11 (apart from the discount pricing right now).

I don't know what I'm doing with this variation, over complicating things probably.