Monday 28 October 2013

My Flaming Text Tute is Up.

Finally worked out how to solve a problem I was having with Premier, cut the video into smaller chunks and you can get through it, simple fix but it has held me up for weeks. I put the first of my After Effect tutes up on YouTube today, the other one I haven't yet recorded. All in good time, I'm pretty busy with work right now.



It's funny how before I made this tutorial I searched for a tute on how to make flaming text and couldn't find any, and then as soon as I posted this I saw at least three others, however none use this technique and I think this give a better result. This tute will go into the Tutorial page with the others, eventually they all might get put into a seperate website, I've not quite decided what I'm doing with them as yet.