Wednesday 7 August 2013

Another little self made film document

Well, I thought I'd post up a second little film experiment using Adobe Premier, not because it's exceptional but simply because it's part of my slow progression into actual film making using the new tools of the digital age. It amazes me that a single person can shoot stuff and then wrap up post production so quick and easy, that used to be the killer for short film making back in the day, most of my own projects fell apart at the editing stage. Thank god I can do it all myself now.



This latest effort is just to document something my brother is up to at the moment, I could go back and shoot more material to make it more rounded, but I left it short and rough, no color grading, no dissolves and just camera sound. Good enough for what it is